Our Candidates for Councillor are:
Eligible voters must be:
• at least 18 years old on Election Day;
• a Canadian citizen;
• a resident of Saskatchewan for at least 6 consecutive months immediately preceding election day; and
• a) a resident of the municipality for at least 3 consecutive months immediately preceding the day of the election: or;
• b) an owner of assessable land for at least 3 consecutive months immediately preceding the day of the election.
In order to vote you must have the following:
1. One government-issued identification that contains a photograph of the elector AND the name of the elector AND the address of the elector. (Eg: Saskatchewan Driver's License, Saskatchewan ID Card)
2. Two pieces of identification which both show the name of the elector, and at least one of which also establishes their address.
NOTICE OF POLL
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that:
1 A poll has been granted for the election of:
COUNCILLOR: VILLAGE OF CARONPORT
2 Voting will take place on Wednesday, the 23rd day of May, 2018,
from 9:00am to 8:00pm at 201 Valleyview Drive being the Village Office,
3 I will declare the result of the election at 201 Valleyview Drive being the
Village Office on the 24th day of May, 2018, at
the hour of 10:00am.
Dated at Caronport, this 20th day of April, 2018.